Dec 4, 2006 12:08pm
Re: flash player shows full filenames !?
I'm not sure what the sequence of events were, so not sure what caused the issue, but here's what I did to fix it:
* Click the "Edit item" link in the lower left box
* Click the "Item manager" link at the top of the page
* Click the "checkout" button
* Follow the ftp instructions to access your files. Remove all derivatives, leaving only the original mp3 and non-music files.
* Check item back in
* "Edit item" > "Item Manager" > click the "derive" button
It will take a few hours for the new derivatives to show up, but the title problem in the flash player should be taken care of.